Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

  • Man Trying to Get Rid of Bugs Burns His Whole Apartment Down

    Oops

    I’ve lived in more than a dozen apartments throughout my life, and I’ll admit to having minor insect infestations in at least a few of them. Usually, if I noticed ants or, God forbid, roaches, I’d run to the store and pick up some poison spray for a buck or two. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

    This genius, on the other hand, tackled his bug dilemma in a different way…and it cost him his whole home. For reasons still not fully understood, the Florida man decided he needed to burn those pesky irritants. But he ended up burning a whole lot more. His apartment is no more, but the man can be thankful that he will still have a place to hang his hat: he’s expected to be hospitalized for posing a danger to himself and others.

    Sick burn. Share your fiery comments below.


    Matt Fox

    Senior Editor

    Fox has history in broadcasting that spans two decades. From his early days as an FM host and club DJ in the mid-90′s to his later experiences in political talk radio, he has always had a knack for combining topical news with his love for popular culture. Those experiences culminated in his position as executive producer for several radio shows featured in the TALKERS Heavy 100. Originally from New York, Fox has made the great pilgrimage down to sunny south Florida.

    Join the discussion. Leave a comment.

    We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.





    Trending Now on Daily Surge

    Send this to friend