And here we go with yet another Real Man of Genius.
We take you to West Seattle, where a human being accidentally set his own house ablaze, causing an estimated $60,000 in damages.
And how did it happen? Well, the man was simply trying to kill a spider in his laundry room.
You heard that right; this dude was so intent on murdering a pesky arachnid in his home that he grabbed a lighter, a can of spray paint, and…well, you can imagine what happened next.
“There are safer, more effective ways to kill a spider than using fire,” said Kyle Moore of the Seattle Fire Department. “Fire is not the method to use to kill a spider.”
Sheesh, NOW he tells us. You know, they really should put the above quote in one of those “The More You Know” commercials.
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse. Read more.
Send this to friend