Donald Trump has presented a comprehensive plan for the first 100 days of his presidency. Here is an outline of what he has proposed:
A. GENERAL CONCEPTS
- Cancel all unconstitutional Obama executive orders.
- SCOTUS: Replace Scalia with a judge who will uphold the Constitution.
- Establish term limits for Congress.
- Hiring freeze for non-military government jobs.
- Eliminate two existing regulations for each new regulation.
- Five-year ban on post-Congress lobbying.
- Limits on foreign governmental lobbying.
- Fix Washington corruption.
- Renegotiate or withdraw from NAFTA.
- Withdraw from Trans Pacific Partnership.
- Identify China as currency manipulator.
- End unfair foreign trade abuses.
- Lift restrictions on energy reserves.
- Allow keystone pipeline and similar projects.
- Cancel payment to UN climate change; use the money to fix our own environment and infrastructure.
- Only 3 tax brackets (down from 7).
- Middle class tax relief; average 35% tax cut.
- Reduce business tax rate from 35% to 15%; bring money back to US, create more jobs.
- Tariffs to stop US firms from relocating abroad.
D.SECURITY and IMMIGRATION
- Rebuild the military; end sequester.
- Veterans health reforms.
- Fix the VA.
- Cancel federal funding of sanctuary cities.
- Deport 2 million illegal criminals; cancel visas from countries who won’t take them back.
- Suspend immigration from terror-prone regions where vetting cannot occur.
- End illegal immigration.
- Build the wall.
- Two-year mandatory prison sentence for breaking immigration law.
- Five-year mandatory sentence for convicted felons who re-enter the US.
- Penalties for visa infractions.
- Require immigrants to support our values.
- Establish community crime prevention program.
- Help eliminate criminal gangs.
- Repeal and replace Obamacare.
- Health savings accounts.
- Purchase insurance across state lines.
- States to manage Medicaid funds.
- Speed up approval of life-saving drugs.
- Allowances for parents to choose schools.
- End Common Core.
- Expand vocational and technical education.
Listen to Trump present his plan: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AXlpGrtA-Q
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse. Read more.