Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

  • Europe’s Most Infamous Terrorist Threatens To Hunger Strike ‘Until Death’

    Norwegian terrorist and mass murderer Anders Behring Breivik — the man who killed 77 people and injured an additional 241 July 22, 2011 — is sick of his conditions in prison and has begun a hunger strike to protest new regulations.

    In an open letter sent to Norwegian newspapers he said new restrictions in September prevent him from continuing his studies at Oslo University.

    “If the 02.09.15-regulation isn’t reversed, I’ll hunger strike until death. I can’t take it anymore,” Breivik said in the letter.

    Breivik further said he’s been continuously assaulted by other inmates over the past four years and that guards have forced him to strip down naked 884 times.

    The prison guards at the Skien prison responded by saying they can’t force feed inmates and will hence let Breivik die if he follows through with his threat, according to Nyheter 24.

    Breivik carried out one of the biggest massacres in modern European history when he bombed the government headquarters in Oslo and later shot and killed 69 participants at the Labor Party’s youth camp on the island of Utoya. He explained the massacre in a manifesto by stating it was necessary to stop the “Muslim invasion” in Norway.

    Breivik received the maximum penalty of 21 years and is scheduled to be released in 2033, at the age of 53. If a court deems him a threat to society at the time, he may remain in prison indefinitely.

    Oslo University received a lot of criticism for accepting Breivik earlier this year. His studies at the university lasted 13 days before he had to drop out due to the new regulations, according to his letter.

    Follow Jacob on Twitter

    Content created by The Daily Caller News Foundation is available without charge to any eligible news publisher that can provide a large audience. For licensing opportunities of our original content, please contact licensing@dailycallernewsfoundation.org.

    Content created by The Daily Caller News Foundation is available without charge to any eligible news publisher that can provide a large audience. For licensing opportunities of our original content, please contact licensing@dailycallernewsfoundation.org.

    Powered by WPeMatico


    Surge Wire

    Breaking news and analysis from around the globe courtesy of Daily Surge.

    Join the discussion. Leave a comment.

    We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.





    Trending Now on Daily Surge

    Send this to a friend