Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

• NORTHWESTERN: White Undergrads Embrace Their Guilt In A Class Called “Deconstructing Whiteness”

Hillary is swimming in “White Guilt” so all white people must be also, right? Never fear, Northwestern University to the rescue. All you white kids…it’s time for some indoctrination to get in touch with your evil whiteness.

Oh goody. More brainwashing on our college campuses. According to the Northwestern website, they are offering a six week course for undergrads in “Deconstructing Whiteness”. It is offered to students who “Identify” as white. You don’t have to actually be white…just identify as white.

It gets worse from there. As you can imagine…cool topics will be discussed like “White Guilt” and knowing the difference between “Intellectualizing and actually feeling racism”.

From the The College Fix:

White college students are undergoing a weekly “deconstructing whiteness” program at Northwestern University.

The “6-part workshop series for undergraduate students who self-identify as white” launched in January and runs through March, according to the university’s website. Students enrolled chose to do so – it is voluntary.

A spokesman for the prestigious private university located outside Chicago declined to giveThe College Fix details on the program, such as how many students enrolled and how it’s been received so far.

DeconstructingWhiteness“It’s part of Northwestern’s Social Justice Education effort to create learning opportunities for our students,” Bob Rowley, a spokesman for the campus, told The College Fix in an email, providing a link to the social justice webpage and adding: “Beyond that, we don’t have anything more for you on it.”

According to a report in the campus newspaper, the workshops focus on “terminology used in conversations of race, the history and meaning of whiteness, white guilt and the difference between intellectualizing and feeling racism.”

“There’s a lot of space on this campus for conversations to happen around issues of privilege and specifically around issues of white privilege,” Michele Enos, assistant director of the university’s Social Justice Education office, told The Daily Northwestern.

A poster advertising the workshop series (shown above) posed rhetorical questions such as: “What is my role in doing anti-racist work?” or “why do I have to feel guilty about being white?” and “how can I talk about race as a white person?”

This is the kind of thing to make you want to stab out your eyes with a fork. How have we slid so far?

Sounds like a heavy dose of mind control for the oppressively evil white devils at Northwestern. Hey white kid, enjoy your freshman year for about five minutes before you find out you’re a racist pig oppressing the world by your mere skin pigmentation.

No, you don’t have to actually be racist anymore. You just have to be white or at least identify as white. Then you would identify as racist too. Either way, the good folks at Northwestern will help you get it all figured out.

Too bad that your ancestors were Irish or German or English. It’s time for you to realize what a white Nazi you really are. Good job Northwestern, thanks for helping out those white kids. It would be horrible if they oppressed the world by accident.

Join the discussion. Leave a comment.

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.

Trending Now on Daily Surge

Send this to a friend